La Reserva de Sotogrande, where not a single fox was spotted in the hunt
No one, except the old colonel, ever saw a fox on those hunts, but I discovered a land that took my breath away, La Reserva.
This is an off-plan property of contemporary design, in the exclusive section of La Reserva de Sotogrande, very close to Sotogrande International School. Of contemporary style, this projected villa comprises 3 storeys:
Ground floor level: entrance hall, an ample living room with chimney and separate dining room, a library room, and the kitchen; all of these have access to a spacious terrace overlooking the infinity pool. On this level, there are also 2 bedrooms with their 2 bathrooms en-suite, a guest cloakroom, and the laundry room.
Upper floor level: the large master bedroom with two en-suite bathrooms and a dressing room; this bedroom also counts with a large south-facing terrace with views; and 2 more bedrooms with their 2 bathrooms en-suite.
Basement level: a TV room, a gym with a bathroom, a games room, a storeroom, the boiler/machineries’ room, and a garage for 3 cars.
• Infinity pool 12x4 m
• Landscaped garden
• Underfloor cooling & heating system on the ground floor
• Underfloor and ceiling cooling & heating systems on the upper floor
• Heat exchange pump cold/hot integrated with hot water production
• Security system with volumetric movement detectors and video cameras
• Wi-Fi repeaters on ground floor and on the upper floor
• Pre-installation for solar panels on the roof.
The completion of the house is 24 months, once the project has been adjusted to your needs and preferences.