Luxurious palace with magnificent views in San Enrique de Guadiaro
Mansion for rent in San Enrique de Guadiaro
This palace is among the most unique luxurious one on the Mediterranean Coast. Built on a hilltop, it offers a magnificent panorama of the sea, Gibraltar, the African coast, the Guadiaro River and the wooded hills of Costa del Sol. The estate, surrounded by a picturesque park, is located three kilometres from the beach, and a comfortable drive’s distance from world-class golf courses, polo fields, marinas and international airports.
It is a crafted work of art with its unique architecture, reminiscent of Italian Renaissance while remaining an entirely modern, comfortable living space, perfectly suited to family life and social events.
Over 2,250 m2 of living space which includes the main residence with seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and staff quarters, as well as the smaller guest house with three additional bedrooms and bathrooms and a separate three-bedroom house for the staff.
The main residence offers 1820 m2 of living space:
* Hall and Gallery divided into four corridors, with beautiful skylights.
* Living Room boasting unique stucco decorations and a gorgeous 18th century white marble fireplace. The north side connects to the loggia, while the south wall opens onto the orangery.
* Library, a spectacular two-story room with a genuine Renaissance fireplace.
* Dining Room with a large, comfortable table can sit up to 16 guests with an attractive view of the garden fountains and pools. The dining room connects to a beautiful terrace.
* Family Room decorated with Pompeian-style wall paintings and characteristic columns.
* The Moorish Room with a cozy and intimate alcove.
* The Orangery is located on the south side of the villa, surrounded by trees and bushes. Provides a comfortable place to relax, spend time with people or eat.
All main bedrooms are air conditioned and have access to the elevator.
The main suite (150 m2) is located on the top floor of the tower. It consists of a leisure room, a bedroom, two bathrooms and two wardrobes, as well as a sizable, south-facing loggia with a panoramic view of the entire estate. Also in the tower are five south-facing two-person guest rooms with heated marble bathrooms. Two additional small bedrooms connected by a spacious bathroom complete with a floor-level bathtub are located above the Moorish Room.
Comprised of five neighboring rooms and an adjoining covered swimming pool. The complex is decorated according to Roman and Moorish traditions and consists of: The foyer, which doubles as a dressing room; the Turquoise Room, a circular room serving as a gym; a semi-circular room with alcoves for resting between sauna sessions; the Tepidarium – the foyer of the sauna, kept at a moderately warm temperature, and the Caldarium – the sauna itself, complete with a bathing section
There are also two oval rooms below the Moorish baths. The first one has a fireplace, while the second one is equipped with a special sound system (useful for concerts or social events) and, being temperature-controlled, can also be adapted as a wine cellar.
* Two pools, sized 12 x 5.5 m and 7 x 4.5 m, both marble-tiled in the Roman fashion with water cascades adorned with eighteenth-century sculptures.
* The pool area also contains: A kitchen and a patio dining area, a bathroom, and two dressing rooms with showers and two wardrobes
A covered, Roman-style pool with an adjoining recreational area. It is 9.5 meters long and intended for active swimming. The south side opens onto the Roman Patio – a cozy relaxation area filled with lemon trees and adorned with a small fountain.
The main kitchen of Moroccan-style, with a central island surrounded by large work tables placed over spacious cabinets. Large, professionally equipped octagonal cooking area. Separate food preparation and washing areas. Contains a dedicated breakfast area with a skylight and a view of the eastern and western parts of the estate.
It also comprises the pantry, laundry room, staff bedroom and bathroom and two service patios – used for drying laundry and storing gardening equipment. There is also located the main electrical transformer for the estate.
* Italian Garden. Not far from it lie a small grotto and a waterfall adorned with a sculpture of Neptune. The guest house stands in the center of the lush Romantic Garden. The remaining area is covered by a 25-year-old palm grove and a forest park with thousands of pines, stone pines, cypresses, mimosas and palm trees. Also available is a fenced and illuminated full-size tennis court.
* The guest house provides an additional 200 m2 of comfortable space: Foyer – doubles as a dining room, has view of a fountain outside; Day room – a delightful oval room with a fireplace; the ceiling is a five-meter-tall dome; Leisure room – a 10 x 5 m day room with sleeping arrangements and a bathroom; Two double bedrooms with bathrooms; Kitchen.
* The staff house with an adjoining flower garden counts about 109 square meters. It is composed of a foyer, a day room, a dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a large bathroom, as well as two other bedrooms and a patio.
* The garage is another 109 m2, four car space, with a separate entrance from the driveway , with a parking space and houses a repair station and a construction workshop. Some of its space can be converted into three extra living arrangements for the staff.
* A discreet twenty-car parking lot is located near the entrance to the main house. Additional parking spaces can be found near the garage. In the case of larger social event, cars can be parked along the wide driveway and in the space next to the garden.
* Basement – four service rooms and a water heater. Can be accessed by elevator and directly from the interior.
* The residence is equipped with a security alarm, a fire alarm, air conditioning, underfloor heating, an own water source, an automatic garden sprinkler and irrigation system and an on-site electrical transformer.
July, August: 12,000 €/weekly
June, September: 7,000 €/weekly
Other seasons upon request
- Close to shops
- Air conditioning
- Close to town
- Sea view
- Close to sea / beach
- Close to golf
- Panoramic view